Always report a claim immediately when:
- You know of injury
- You receive letter from WC attorney
- You know of prior unreported injury
- Injured worker advises of injury
- You know of possible repetitive trauma
Call Company Nurse, LLC at 888-375-0276 and provide the name of your employer:
- When your injured worker would like to speak with Nurse Triage
- When your injured worker is unsure whether medical treatment is needed
Company Nurse will complete the FROI for you, report the claim for you, and provide recommendation for Self-Care, Telemedicine, or Local Medical Provider
Email First Report of Injury to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 704-256-8624
- When your injured worker doesn’t require any medical treatment.
- When you are set up with your local medical provider and are sending injured worker for treatment.
- When there is a clear, witnessed accident and medical treatment plan.